The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Jubilee Direct Limited. Our data registration number is CSN5974918
Jubilee is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jubilee may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What information is being collected?
i. For the purposes of creating an account with our ordering system Easy Order, we need your email address. You will then be emailed back a password.
ii. We store your data in our ordering management system. When fulfilling your order, we give specific data to third party vendors for delivery purposes. Third party vendors do not have access to any of your personal data.
iii. The data we store in your account are names, business telephone numbers, and preferred or additional delivery addresses. Sometimes you may request delivery to your home address, following which we only use your personal data for that single purpose.
iv. All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. Every night we run a backup of our account management system and this data stored on our secure servers via Excel files. For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is hosted with Microsoft within the UK – the data will be spread across a number of different data centres. They do not give out the location information of their data centres.
vi. Marketing information that is being collected may be the following information: name and job title, contact information including email address, business name and address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to create your account, understand your needs and provide you with a quality service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Data for the purposes of fulfilling orders.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
The data you give us for your ordering account is only ever used to fulfil your orders with JDL. We do not sell or pass on any of your data outside of sharing the required data to fulfil your order. With customer consent, we retain account information for repeat ordering.
Who will it be shared with?
Specific data is given to third party vendors with the express purpose of fulfilling the delivery of your order. This information is account name contact, business address. Sometimes we would also pass on:
• Your email address for specific vendor delivery actions like delivery windows.
• Phone number with your consent when delivering to offsite locations such as events or construction sites and a contact is required.
• We only share your data internally for the purposes of marketing – we never share your data externally without your permission.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have given consent,
• From time to time, if you have given consent, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Using Our Site
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you DO want the information to be used by anybody for marketing and account information purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. For details on how to request your information, please read https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by post to Jubilee Direct Ltd, 233-235 High Street, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1BN